
I'm spoiled so I have a closet full of stuff. This time I'm writing a blog about whats in your closet. To me sometimes having the hottest name brand stuff isn't always smart because cheap fashion can look cute if you know how to wear it. What is the hottest new trend anyways?? Nobody is really ever gonna know; well they might for the moment, but every minute of the second some new designer is thinking of something new to come up with and drag people and their money into the stores. All I'm saying is why keep spending a lot of money on something name brand that keeps changing every week when you can wear something and make it look good for cheap?? And then there's always shopping online!!!..... {LOL}
Please Don't Stop The MUSIC!!!!!
VIDEO of the week!!!!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
What's Hot n Your closet?...
Posted by Da chick dats Moe Realer than REALITY! at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm not really spoiled, most of the time i just put on anything and leave the house.
I am somewhat spoiled...i can get away with a lot of things. I'm obsessed with fashion so i obsess over what i wear. But not urban fashion like rocawear or babyphat, highfashion like DKNY/marc jacobs/michael kors/christian dior kind of stuff. I prefer to be "chic" not "fresh"
well me persanally i do prefer clothes that are expensive. yea some cheap clothes maybe cute bt they wont last as long as expensive clothes.
I like to look nice. i woouldnt consider myself spolied even though my parents say they give me what i need and more....but i dnt say that i am spoiled because i spend my hard earned money on me therefore i cant be spoiled unless u can spoil yourself.....but i love clothes and kicks
well i do agree that some cheap clothes can look cute if you know how to wear it.but its all about confidence b/c if you got confidence in yourself and you take pride in your clothes, it dont matter what others say.i do like expensive clothes but you can make anything, whether its cheap or expensive, look good if you know how to assemble it right
people actually wear clothes.
Post a Comment