CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WHEA I HANG OUT AND CHILL WIT MY URL'S!!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
http://www.mediafly.com/Users/brees_2008_podcast

Please Don't Stop The MUSIC!!!!!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

DWT??!....WTF!!{WHAT THE FUDGE!!}{Lolz}




WHY DID I CALL MY BLOG DWT?? WELL AS FOR SOME DON'T KNOW, THE STATE OF GEORGIA, IS TRYNA COME OUT WITH A NEW LAW DWT BETTER KNOWN AS DRIVING WHILE TEXTIN. NOW I'M USUALLY DWN WITH THE WHOLE CLICK IT OR TICKET LAW BUT DRIVING WHILE TEXTING THAT'S JUST CRAZY. BUT I GUESS THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT THE {"TEEN DRIVING WHILE KILLING YOURSELF RATE GETS TO GO DWN."} MY DAD ALWAYS SAYS THAT A TEEN GETTING BEHIND THE WHEEL IS A FREE TICKET TO DEATH. NOW SOMETIMES I AGREE BUT I DON'T REALLY LIKE TO THINK LIKE THAT BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE WITH A GOOD BRAIN INSTEAD OF AN BRAIN AS DUMB AS A SITTING DUCK AND YOU KNW HOW TO DO THE RIGHT THING THEN I THINK THIS LAW SHOUDN'T GO THROUGH. PLUS IM GETTING MY LISENCE BY THE END OF THIS YEAR ANYWAYS SO IM GONNA NEED THEM TO SHUT THAT LAW DWN CAUSE IT'S GOIN' DIGITAL. {Lolz}

9 comments:

~*flyboi*~ said...

yea they that makes no sense at all. they need to focus on more important things

MiMi4 said...

I agree with flyboi. I try to deter from txtin while driving.

Jas said...

yea i agree that teens should not drive while textin. Well nt only teens bt people period. i think that it is a free ticket to an accident.

Bugs Bunny said...

i dnt agree because if u get in an accident while textin then i believe its ya fault...im just sayin

T SKETCHH said...

I DON'T THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE ON THE PHONE PERIOD WHILE DRIVING BECAUSE IT'S JUST NOT SAFE.

Mahogany Bliss ♥ said...

Well I think nobody should be on the phone while driving in the first place.I've seen many ppl on the phone on the road bound to have an accident.I think thats too much of a distraction for the road.Drivers need to keep their eyes centered on the road.Plus if they text while they drive they might not see whats going on, and thats very accident prone.So yea i think no one should drive and text

Mo said...

i don't know how to drive yet...and i like texting but it's not all that special to me. You remeber that california train crash that happened recently? They said the conductor sent some texts the same day the train crashed, and it might be because he was texting and not paying attention

Dontia said...

first of all you are not supposed to text while driving that doesnt makes any logical sense what so ever. yes i agree some teens are not responsible to drive yet . when you get get behind the wheel your eyes are on the road and your hands are on the wheel

"TipToeJoe" said...

if you drive while txtin,
then you dumb as h...well you know.Thats probably the reason why there's a lot of crashes.