CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WHEA I HANG OUT AND CHILL WIT MY URL'S!!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
http://www.mediafly.com/Users/brees_2008_podcast

Please Don't Stop The MUSIC!!!!!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Politics send Mixed Signals


To me politics are confusing first they’re right then they’re wrong then it becomes a debate. {“Perfect Example”} I don’t even know who I’m rooting for anymore. I think us; as the media should cut the crap and let Obama be president.

6 comments:

Dontia said...

nice one but its all about obama

unknown said...

i think he should be too

"TipToeJoe" said...

Obama oin' dec!

Mahogany Bliss ♥ said...

Well if you ask me, I think Obama should be too. I mean he's got a lot of support and his idea are better than McCain, in my opinion.Yeah I totally agree

~*flyboi*~ said...

yep. lol

MiMi4 said...

Yes we can.....Its time for change lol......GO OBAMA