CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WHEA I HANG OUT AND CHILL WIT MY URL'S!!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
http://www.mediafly.com/Users/brees_2008_podcast

Please Don't Stop The MUSIC!!!!!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Is Rihanna's latest music video "Disturbia" really DISTURBING???!

Our one of a kind famous lovely young hip hop artist Rihanna seemed to be bold enough to come up with a video called "DISTURBIA." Question is; is this video really disturbing. To me it is this video has disturbing pictures, and horrid scenes but overall I guess we can give her credit for the song cause it applies to me and total rocks!!!

7 comments:

Mo said...

Of course not...well maybe that's just me because I'm really into dark fantasy (vampires...etc.) and I'm a rihanna fan.

"TipToeJoe" said...

It's just a songgg!

Mahogany Bliss ♥ said...

Well she wanna get that international cash.I dont blame her.The more cash,the better.Go Rihanna

~*flyboi*~ said...

yo it dont matter what song she makes. she is still my Barbados princess. lol

MiMi4 said...

Wow lets see...everybody knows Rihanna is a lil soulchild. She is something special.

Flyest News said...

idk what Rhianna was going through but this video was creepy because she had like 6 taranchulas on her and was acting like it was nothing
very disturbing

Jas said...

well i think it is very diturbing because im not into the dark gothic thing. bt i guee the song is alright.